Acupressure mats are completely natural and doesn’t cost you much. You need to just lay down on your acupressure mat for more than 20 minutes a day. Using an acupressure mat for more than 20 minutes a day will help your body to recover from muscle pains and back pains.
Many people suggest using acupressure mats as soon as you wake up. Doing this will help you in flushing out toxins and other waste materials from your body. Drink at-least 24 ounces of water after being on the mat, which might help your body to release the impurities through out the day.
Some other quick tips on how to use acupressure mats on a daily basis:
- Use the acupressure mats on naked floors to increase the intensity of the massage.
- If the massage intensity is extremely painful, then try using the mat on a matrices or chair.
- Keep your skin naked to increase the intensity of the massage instantly.
- Use the mat for 2o – 30 minutes every morning and evening for fast relief.
- Breath deeply to adjust the mats initially.
- The initial 3-5 minutes are painful, so try to handle the pressure.
- Be gentle when you use the mats on your face, stomach and chest.